Tuesday, February 1, 2011

..::If I Could RULE the WORLD::....

The time has really come.

Here I stand proudly in front of people. Give a talk here; give a talk there for the coming election. Being an iron lady, have a title the first prime minister of American State never crossed in my mind.

Well, here it is. This is not sweet-tooth promises that I give just to take attention of American State citizen to vote for me.  I really meant it.
The responsible is on my shoulder. This is the challenge. I spend a whole childhood moment just to wait for the time comes, to rule the world.
I want to be women with big hearts.  I want to give justice for women that have sex abuse, child abuse and that kind of hate-abuse.  I want to give them protection, a place that they really can called as home. I will build a home for single mother and orphan.  Well, I just don’t want what happened to my best friend in past year, that taught her what is life actually is repeated by other person. She has difficult time to survive in her life.  This is the chance, I lead the world.  I want to be a superwoman that save and help other woman. Man? Well, I have to be am bias isn’t it? The passion of guys is about sports, and yes, speeds too.  I will build the biggest stadium for FIFA world cup to be held. It will generate our economy too instead of being fun. The stadium will be completed with sophisticated things. Another thing, I will build a great F1 tracks.
For the children, I will give them enough educational knowledge. For youth that want to continue study, I will give them a scholarship. They need to complete their study. I don’t want economy problem being a major problem why they don’t want to study. This generation will lead the world later; we need to encourage them to face the world. I believe that knowledge is the only thing that can bring us front of other. Facilities for all schools and universities have to complete. Nothing misses. This is because to give them comfortable environment for their study.
Family first. I being trained for give a priority for family since I was small. Everything we do, must have a ‘redha’ from God, and sure from the parents and family. As I am being a prime minister, I will not forget about my family scarification to me. I will bring them to Makkah. I will build a big house and buy a car for them. This is one of the ways to pay their hard work for me.
Lastly, I want to change the American ways of governance. Too liberal will cause problem in this country. I want to change it to democratic, respect to each other’s opinion. I don’t want this country will attack another country anymore such as Afghanistan. We give them free as birds as we are. The world are looking at us American, we should give them the best example that they will never have from others.

And wait, that was if I could rule the world -_____-“  yes peeps, I’m not rule it yet. HAHA, cheers mate :)

hahahah...its just a dream only~

lots of love, 
.weeda, cda, jaja.

No comments:

Post a Comment